The team at Family Law Matters have a true passion for Family Law. In saying that, we like lots of other things too! Here are 10 fast facts that you may not know about our solicitors and administration staff.
1. One of us was a champion swimmer competing at both State and National events during her school years.
2. We have multilingual team members with one of our solicitors speaking French and another Croatian.
3. The entire team are self confessed book worms with reading being a popular hobby for everyone.
4. We are a creative bunch! Three team members are photography lovers and one of us topped art at school for four years.
5. We love our community. We support a number of local groups and charities both as a team and individually. Our activities include donating blood, sitting on the Scouts committee, donating money to the Sutherland Hospital Neonatal Unit, sponsoring a teenage girl in Uganda and Legal Aid.
6. We are huge fans of coffee and local dining. We regularly enjoy #MilkShakeFriday frequenting a number of the local cafes we are blessed to have available to us in Cronulla.
7. Two of us are engaged to be married.
8. We are musical. Singing, piano, keyboard and the violin are the instruments of choice for our talented team members.
9. We have one left handed team member among us who is also the only one who doesn’t wear glasses.
10. Most of us were born in the Sutherland Shire or surrounding suburbs of Sydney but one of us is from country NSW.
Back to Family Law
Family Law Matters have an enviable record in achieving sensible settlements for clients. We are proud that most of our matters settle before even reaching a court room, and our clients are satisfied that their agreement is reflective of our philosophy. If your preference is to reach a settlement by agreement rather than litigation, you should contact us to help you achieve this goal.
Our Head Office is located in Cronulla and we have access to boardrooms in Sydney CBD for appointments. Call us on (02) 9523 3007 or complete the contact form to arrange a consultation at a location that suits you.