Family Law Solicitor
Nicole Sloane graduated from Wollongong University with a Bachelor of Law and a Bachelor of Communications and Media in 2016. She completed her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice in early 2016 and in October 2016 Nicole was admitted as a Solicitor obtaining her Practicing Certificate with the Law Society of NSW.
Nicole joined Family Law Matters in September 2014 in the role of student volunteer, which included undertaking her Practical Legal Training under the mentorship of Antonella Sanderson in 2016.
Nicole has decided to pursue her career as a dedicated Family Law Solicitor and enjoys working across both property and parenting matters. She also has an interest in complex matters involving social issues such as drug and alcohol abuse and addiction.
Nicole has extensive practical experience in family law. She completed an eight month volunteer role with the New South Wales Aboriginal Legal Service in the Family Law and Care & Protection sections where her work focused mainly on parenting matters. Nicole also spent six months volunteering at Mt Druitt Local Court in Sydney’s West.
Nicole adopts an efficient and sensitive approach when working with clients so that each matter is settled in a way that is fair, reasonable and realistic, with legal costs that reflect this manner of settlement.
Nicole intends on undertaking her Masters with a major in Family Law in the near future to increase her scope of qualifications to include the Specialist Accreditation in Family Law.
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Communications & Media
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to practise in the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of NSW
- Member, NSW Law Society Young Lawyers Family Law Committee
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales
- Member, Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member, Family Law Committee of the Sutherland Shire Regional Law Society